The people behind the mission.
The National Repertory Orchestra is a preeminent intensive fellowship that equips young musicians for orchestral music careers while providing the highest-level of musical experience for all stakeholders. We pride ourselves on changing lives through music.
The National Repertory Orchestra is recognized as a national leader for preparing young musicians for future careers in music. Graduates are actively pursued as the most desirable candidates for placement in professional musical organizations worldwide. As a result, music audiences, educators, professionals, applicants and supporters are inspired to participate in the NRO’s innovative approach to educational and experiential programming.
2019 Summer Staff and Fellows
- Assistant Conductor – Alex Amsel
- Principal Librarian – Paul Gunther
- Acting Principal Librarian – Mariel Stauff / Eri Isomura
- Assistant Librarian – Kelsey Lamb
- Library Fellow – Leonardo Ziporyn
- Production Manager – Darrin Blume
- Stage Manager – Carissa Galban
- Recording Engineer – Jonathan Chan
- Production & Recording Fellow – Chace Williams
- Orchestra Manager – David Bullman
- Personnel Fellow – Alyssa Wroblewski
- Community Engagement Manager – Nicolas Gonzalez
- Community Engagement Fellow – Nicha Stapanukul
- Artist Liaison Fellow – Indigo Fischer
- Development Fellows – Haley Nordeen & Shelagh Haney
- Marketing Fellow – Jacqueline Robertson
- Photography Fellow – Jenny Cvek
- CEO Assistant Fellow – Johnathan McCann